Healdsburg Pool Service has been providing customers with stellar service for over 31 years. Our technicians are highly skilled and are dedicated to performing exemplary work. Our retail store offers the best in pool and spa maintenance supplies as well as friendly staff members who are eager to assist in answering questions and selecting products. Throughout the lifetime of Healdsburg Pool Service we have developed a wonderful group of customers who we are proud to consider as part of the Healdsburg Pool Service family.
Healdsburg Pool Service has maintained great success for more than three decades. Owners John and Sandie Camilleri, feel that this achievement is a testament to the company's outstanding customer service and commitment to quality. We plan to continue to strive for excellence in the coming years with the same enthusiasm we have demonstrated in the past.
Did you know…
- Your spa should be drained every 3-4 months.
- Filter cartridges should be cleaned at least once a month and replaced every 6-12 months.
- Enzymes are a great way to keep your water clear and fresh.
- Spa water should be shocked every 7-10 days, or every 14-20 days if using enzymes.
- Your spa water chemistry should be checked every week.
For our New Year’s Sale we’re offering 50% a wide variety of pool and spa products.