Healdsburg Pool Service has been providing customers with stellar service for over 31 years. Our technicians are highly skilled and are dedicated to performing exemplary work. Our retail store offers the best in pool and spa maintenance supplies as well as friendly staff members who are eager to assist in answering questions and selecting products. Throughout the lifetime of Healdsburg Pool Service we have developed a wonderful group of customers who we are proud to consider as part of the Healdsburg Pool Service family.
Healdsburg Pool Service has maintained great success for more than three decades. Owners John and Sandie Camilleri, feel that this achievement is a testament to the company's outstanding customer service and commitment to quality. We plan to continue to strive for excellence in the coming years with the same enthusiasm we have demonstrated in the past.
Did you know…
How to keep your pool happy this winter
- Shock your pool every other month
- Switch to liquid chlorine
- Remove your solar blanket
- Test and balance your water every 1-2 weeks
- Use an algae prevention treatment
- Turn off your solar and salt systems
- Schedule equipment maintenance such as Filter Cleaning, Heater Service, Salt Cell and Sensor Cleaning and Cover Vault Cleaning
Current in store sales:
Omni Multi Shock Box = $2.00 off
SeaKlear 90 Day Algae Prevention = 10% off
Filter Blaster = $1.00 off